Saturday, Kyle and I had to wake up early and get ready to leave to look at apartments, while I was getting ready Kyle and Chris decided they were going to go look for one, 1, uno, Geo Cashing he said, I told him it was alright if he was back in one, 1, uno, hour because we needed to leave at that exact time, he said OK about an hour and a half goes by and he wasn't there I called him asking him where he was and they had decided to that they wanted to find two more, but he was close to being back. Kyle finally walked in the door hurry and changed, by then we only had five minutes to get to West Jordan, we ended up being a whole hour late to our showing, I made Kyle apologize to the lady we had the appointment with! sheesh boys and there games!
After we spent the whole morning and afternoon looking at apartments, we went out to eat at Mcgraths it was so good, we love the calamari! mmmm, its making me crave it just talking about it! we decided that even though the apartments we looked at were very nice and we would absolutely loved to live in one we just couldn't do it, if we did it would have been paycheck to paycheck without being able to put any money in the savings (since we have learned we need to SAVE!) so know we are looking for older, smaller, but still clean, cheaper apartments, a little difficult and we need to find one soon because all the college students are starting to look right now and they are all going fast! anyone know of any apartments that fit that description?
we then headed down to Sanpete to meet up with the family for Dejanae's summer party! since her birthday is on Christmas day Kade and Meg decided that Deja is going to have a summer party on June 25th so that she can have a fun birthday party with friends as she gets older, but we will still celebrate her real birthday with family!
we all met up at Roy's Pizza in Ephraim and had some pizza, bread sticks, and presents! Deja looked cute as ever! like always! earlier that day they all went swimming at the Manti pool, I wish we could have made it! After eating we went and walked around pageant for a while visiting then we all went our separate ways.
Deja and her first sucker! she loved it!
we had a great weekend spending time with family, and we can't wait to have some more fun on the 4th!


3 comments:
Muggles? Like in Harry Potter, as in humans? He he!!
That is the prettiest baby I've ever seen. Happy Summer Day Dejay!! :)
Surprisingly Kyle wasn't totally crazy and we all enjoyed ourselves!So much fun!! Chris and I went back out Saturday Evening and had the hardest time... I like it better with a group, we finally found one that was a mico cache! and Chris even signed it with our group name!!:) (did kyle tell you the whole story... how some guy pulls up and Chris asked if he was a muggle!?... hahahaha(:)
We'll have to get together after all the 4th of July Parades and find us some more caches!!.
Wow it does sound like you had lots of fun! She is so cute I love her headband!
Post a Comment