Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What a surprise!


Today after I got home from running some errands I found this on my door step..


Amy I know it was you!! :) sorry I wasn't home to answer the door and there to thank you for this adorable birthday gift! these are my first Christmas decoration that I have besides one ornament (thanks Meggan) and a nativity scene ( thanks mom) other than that I didn't have anything so THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I love it!

3 comments:

Crazy Little Chipmunk & 4 Sweethearts said...

Hi Lindy
I wanted to catch you at home but I was not successful at it. I felt horrible that I missed you on your birthday and I am glad that you like them, I wasnt sure what you liked so I just guessed. I hope that you had an awesome birthday and if you ever need anything or you just want to come hang out, I am always home!

Lauren said...

Those are so cute!

Jake and Cheryl said...

Those are way cute!!